Community Forum

Cancelation issuesby your agents at costumer services and main office Frederick, md

Highlighted
New Poster

Cancelation issuesby your agents at costumer services and main office Frederick, md

I canceled my service in the office of Frederick the date 07/28/20. I called costumer service next day to reassure I already was out of service because in the account still I owe money for day in ahead. So the person who attend me the date 07/29/2020 told me I'm supposed had I would cancel for 08/12/2020 that I thought it's very weird because same day I cancelled I give the equipment to the office how I would cancel my service after withou equipment. Today 08/01/2020 I call to ask why I still have debt in my account and this guy told me you have notes in the system but my coworker didn't finish the cancelation. What!!!! Do you really give your employees capacitación, yo work with people out of the country that doesn't have enough knowledge because what's going on!!! Now they will send me a note of late termination when I was in my 30 days of guarantee of service if I don't like because they promised a deal and at the moment they never give it to me they were charged for a channel that supposed it was included in the package. I'm a diabetic and this company give me a hard time. Bad costumer service, no deals and now I have this issue still not resolve and it's bother me. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cancelation issuesby your agents at costumer services and main office Frederick, md

Hello, @Rantonio69

I want to help improve your experience. Our team here is from the corporate office for customer service. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!