Community Forum

Can't reach Loyalty Team?

New Poster

Can't reach Loyalty Team?

I had an online chat last night with a customer service representative. He stated there are no current promotions for only phone and internet, but advised me to call the "Loyalty Team" today at 1-800-934-6489. I did that and was given the same answer - no available promotions and the agent did not seem aware of a Loyalty Team. How can I actually speak to this team?

Expert

Re: Can't reach Loyalty Team?

@NicholleLynn wrote:

I had an online chat last night with a customer service representative. He stated there are no current promotions for only phone and internet, but advised me to call the "Loyalty Team" today at 1-800-934-6489. I did that and was given the same answer - no available promotions and the agent did not seem aware of a Loyalty Team. How can I actually speak to this team?

Are you asking about home phone or cell phone?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Home phone used for business

New Poster

Can anyone assist?

Official Employee

Hello NicholleLynn. Thanks for posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account for internet + phone offer availability. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi NicholleLynn. Since we didn't see a response from you on this,  this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.