Community Forum

Can't pay bill

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Can't pay bill

I was overcharged on my bill due to a fraudulent charge for data overuse. I have talked with several agents several times and was promised that the charge would no longer appear on my bill but it has now RE-APPEARED on my bill. I've been a loyal customer for years and have no way to pay my bill that is past due as I can't talk to an agent to remove the charge and allow me to pay. If there is an agent here, please respond to me soon so that I can remove the fraudulent charge(s) and pay my now past due bill.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't pay bill

Still can't pay bill

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Got the next month's bill with additional fraudulent charges. It's over $300. This is crazy. Is anyone here?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Getting warning of disconnection notices now. Can an employee please clock in and start helping me?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Wow. So I tried to email an employee and was warned that I would lose my account and everything for sending "unsolicited messages". This company is a joke. I'll be contacting the B.B.B. now.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@lisamariew wrote:

Wow. So I tried to email an employee and was warned that I would lose my account and everything for sending "unsolicited messages". This company is a joke. I'll be contacting the B.B.B. now.

lisamariew, I'm so glad we were able to work together to get your billing corrected.

For anyone else viewing that may be curious, about the unsolicited messages, you can review the guidelines here. We simply ask that users create a post asking for help first and wait for a request to message anyone privately before doing so. This helps us make sure everyone is assisted in the order they reach out and allows other users to potentially help you if we can't get to you right away, as this is built to be a peer to peer platform. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!