Community Forum

Can't log in or pay bill.

Regular Visitor

Can't log in or pay bill.

Every time I try to log into my account I get this: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." I've been coming back later for several weeks. I cannot log in, I cannot view my bill, I cannot pay my bill. This is a problem as I do not trust autopay to work properly. It would still be a problem regardless.

New Poster

Re: Can't log in or pay bill.

I'm having the same issue.  Apparently the only way to fix this is to private message an xfinity employee account your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, your @comcast.net email/username.

But in order to activate your private messages, you need to post at least twice.  So this is my first post.

New Poster

And this is my second post.  Sorry for clogging up your thread.

Expert

@dontwannamake1 wrote:

And this is my second post.  Sorry for clogging up your thread.

The sending of unsolicited PM's is against the Forum Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy of the forums.  When you send an unrequested PM you are taking away time that is to be given to those that have responded correctly.  IOW, you're trying to bump to the head of the line, which isn't fair to others that are being helped.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hm, okay. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi all I can look into this issue further for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi nmil-avc-13, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help you with your login.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.