Community Forum

Can't access "My Account" functions from any browser, any network

New Poster

Can't access "My Account" functions from any browser, any network

Hi. I want to log in to pay my bills, change auto-pay settings, etc. After logging in, I'm presented with the "Hi X, Welcome To The New My Account"  page. I click accept, and then am presented with

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later. " Clicking try again does nothing but show the same error. Clearing browser cache, switching browsers, switching networks, switching computers doesn't change this.  Things have been like this since the beginning of my Xfinity service, which is lame. I searched the forums, and I'm far from the first person to have this issue, but no public solution seems to have been posted.

Official Employee

Re: Can't access "My Account" functions from any browser, any network

Hello, Poros. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting into the My Account app or website. This seems to be an issue we are fixing on the backend system and can only do it one user id at a time. Please send me a PM with your first/last name and the user id are using to login with.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't access "My Account" functions from any browser, any network

I'm glad I was able to assist you, poros. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!