Community Forum

Can't Afford Comcast Anymore

New Poster

Can't Afford Comcast Anymore

A few months ago I tried to get my bill lowered because I was recently out of work. They lowered it by a few bucks but sneakily extended my contract. I cannot afford to pay $140 a month for service. Especially not when there are cheaper options like Sling and Hulu out there. Any suggestions on how I can get my bill under $100 (including equipment, etc)? I'm not entirely attached to having cable, only internet is a necessity. This is my highest bill and it's ridiculous.

Official Employee

Re: Can't Afford Comcast Anymore

candi3188, let's check out some internet only deals. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Regular Visitor

I too just got my bill $20.00 more..on SS do not have the money..where can I go..and how does hulu and other's work?

New Poster

I know how you feel. I don't understand why it is so high to have service. I just want to drop all but the internet because I can't afford 160 a month for what I have

Official Employee

shotzie7 and jamoke3172 -- Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.