Community Forum

Cable Bill about to rise again to an amount we can't afford

Regular Visitor

Cable Bill about to rise again to an amount we can't afford

I have been a subscriber to comcast for almost 4 years now.  Unfortunately, my cable bundle bill is set to go up from 199.98 to almost 250 dollars.  I live in a semi independent home and my housemate and I have a very limited fixed income.  I would like to be able to keep my cable bill between 175 and 200 a month with all the taxes and fees, without losing anymore channels.  We lost almost a third of our channels the last time my service contract came up.  I need a serious deal otherwise we are sunk and will be unable to afford all of our bills.  Can anyone help me get a promo deal since we've been customers for so long.  I do realize we have a few late payments here and there but that's because of how our bills are paid.  If anyone can keep our total amount under 200 a months without sacrificing anymore services we would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you

New Poster

Re: Cable Bill about to rise again to an amount we can't afford

We have been a long time cuttome 7 would like to coontinue if wecan keep the price we currently have. 

@redwing1492 wrote:

I have been a subscriber to comcast for almost 4 years now.  Unfortunately, my cable bundle bill is set to go up from 199.98 to almost 250 dollars.  I live in a semi independent home and my housemate and I have a very limited fixed income.  I would like to be able to keep my cable bill between 175 and 200 a month with all the taxes and fees, without losing anymore channels.  We lost almost a third of our channels the last time my service contract came up.  I need a serious deal otherwise we are sunk and will be unable to afford all of our bills.  Can anyone help me get a promo deal since we've been customers for so long.  I do realize we have a few late payments here and there but that's because of how our bills are paid.  If anyone can keep our total amount under 200 a months without sacrificing anymore services we would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Cable Bill about to rise again to an amount we can't afford

Greetings, all! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bills seem to get away from us. I would like to see what we can do. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last names so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!