Community Forum

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Highlighted
New Poster

CUSTOMER SERVICE

I need to get a hold of customer service. My bill was 20$ more then normal!!!! I have tried all morning with no luck!
New Poster

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been unsuccessful trying to get to a human woth the same problem for about 2 hours. I contacted customer service phone number - no luck. I chatted with virtual assistant that finally said "I can get you in touch with the agent!" and looped me again into "welcome to customer service virtual chat". This is incredibly frustrating! Can someone please help?
Highlighted
Official Employee

@OksanaC 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.

Looks like the promotional and discounted pricing on your Performance Internet package ended. You were enjoying a $42.96 a month discount!

I have asked a colleague to review your account and contact you here to go over some packaging and pricing options. In the meantime I have applied a credit to cover the increase.

Information on cancelling or setting up autopay is at the link below. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

Turn Automatic Payments Off

If you've already set up automatic payments in My Account and would like to turn them off, follow these instructions:

Note: You cannot turn automatic payments off on the date a payment has begun processing.

1. Visit the Automatic Payment section of the My Account website, and sign in to your account using your Xfinity ID and password.
  2. Select Stop Automatic Payments, which is located to the right of your stored payment information.
  3. Click Turn Off to proceed.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@GRDG 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.

Looks like the promotional and discounted pricing on your Choice Double Play package ended. You were enjoying a $50 a month discount. The discount on that package is now $30 a month. 

I have asked a colleague to review your account and contact you here to go over some packaging and pricing options. In the meantime I have applied a credit to cover the increase and also credited back any recent late fees incurred. I hope that helps. 

Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, @GRDG! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise. I would like to have a look into the account and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.