Community Forum

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST....BOTS ARE WORTHLESS

wahoogal
New Poster

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST....BOTS ARE WORTHLESS

TRYING TO GET MY REGIONAL SPORTS REFUND ON AN ACCT I CLOSED IN NOV. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE.  I'M DIZZING FOR THE ROUND AND AROUND WITH BOTS! THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE EVER

ComcastGabe
Official Employee

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST....BOTS ARE WORTHLESS

Hi @wahoogal! Thanks for reaching out to Comcast over our Forums page for help with the refund inquiry! We will surely miss you as the best part of the XFINITY family. I am sorry to learn that we have made you feel this way. I will do all that I can to make this right. To get started, would you mind clicking on my handle “ComcastGabe” to send us a private message with your name and full address?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
wahoogal
New Poster

NO, i got no answer.  I received an email saying I would be getting a $24.82 refund for Regional Sports networks due to Covid cancellations.  Well, that account was clsoed in Nov when I sold my house.  Bots just tell me I'm not the "primary" and say I have no credits.Of course I have a new mailing address (where xfinity is hopefully sending a $44 refund for partial month)...so how do I indicate that and get my refund.  NO BOT CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION.  ONE HALF HOUR OF TIME WASTED ON THIS ALREADY.

ComcastBillie
Official Employee

I can definitely understand wanting a refund when one is due! I know when I switched my auto insurance I was eagerly awaiting that refund check. I would absolutely love the opportunity to look into the account with you, however we would need you to send us a PM to discuss the account details and better assist you. Please click on my Comcast hand "ComcastBillie" and send me a message with your full name and address to get started.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!