Community Forum

COMCAST BILLING

New Poster

COMCAST BILLING

What is Comcast doing in this pending difficult financial time for internet and TV Charges?  My bill has went from $90.00 to over $150 in six years.  Everytime I call to negotiate a better deal I'm given the same old story about what a great deal I have.  Now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic and Comast has charged premium rates to it's customers over the years will Comast give back to it's customers?  

What solutions will Comcast come up with ?   For many years I've asked for a deli approach to

what channels I want I have to pay for over 100 channels I have absolutely no interest in.   It's time

for Comcast to start to listen to the consumer and give it's customer's a solid during this time of

need.  I will be the first to jump ship if nothing is done and Comcast should have already addressed

this as other utilities, insurance companies, mortgage companies and other service providers are

offering their customers.

Step up now Comast!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: COMCAST BILLING

@RAM1957 wrote:

What is Comcast doing in this pending difficult financial time for internet and TV Charges?  My bill has went from $90.00 to over $150 in six years.  Everytime I call to negotiate a better deal I'm given the same old story about what a great deal I have.  Now that the Coronavirus is a pandemic and Comast has charged premium rates to it's customers over the years will Comast give back to it's customers?  

What solutions will Comcast come up with ?   For many years I've asked for a deli approach to

what channels I want I have to pay for over 100 channels I have absolutely no interest in.   It's time

for Comcast to start to listen to the consumer and give it's customer's a solid during this time of

need.  I will be the first to jump ship if nothing is done and Comcast should have already addressed

this as other utilities, insurance companies, mortgage companies and other service providers are

offering their customers.

Step up now Comcast!

Comcast already "stepped up".  I guess you missed the news.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is not true. I have just spoke with an agent today. My son needs phone service for his pase maker and my service will be cut off despite only needing a 7 day exstention. So much for stepping up and flexible payment plans.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Rlmember wrote:
This is not true. I have just spoke with an agent today. My son needs phone service for his pase maker and my service will be cut off despite only needing a 7 day exstention. So much for stepping up and flexible payment plans.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

I can tell you that we are not doing any disconnections of Internet services or charging late fees at this time.

We were able to move your payment arrangement date out to April 13.  We also removed the past three months of late fees as a courtesy.  I hope that helps. 

Thanks for your patience. 

No Disconnects or Late Fees: We will not disconnect a customer’s internet service or assess late fees if they contact us and let us know that they can’t pay their bills during this period. Our care teams will be available to offer flexible payment options and can help find other solutions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!