Community Forum

Burden of Proof is on me?

New Poster

Burden of Proof is on me?

It wasn't that service was out Tuesday night, all day Wed and part of Thursday morning that was the problem; it was when I called to ask about a CREDIT your customer service rep had NO KNOWLEDGE that my service and 100,000 others had no service for 3 calendar days.  She continually asked me: "When EXACTLY was your service out?"  "What day? What time? For how long?"  I was made to feel as if I was on the Witness Stand.  Your Customer Service rep had no clue where to find this information. Her attitude was most disappointing. I had to ask 4x to speak with a supervisor. 4x she refused saying she could help me.  I reminded her she was on a "Recorded Phone line" and she remained just as belligerent.  I understand you don't get much for minimum wage, but you can do better than that.  PLEASE trace that call and have her removed from any contact with customers.  3 calendar days without service and she is making me prove to her that my service was out? SHAME ON YOU. MY question: Why is there no tab on your website for customers to apply for a CREDIT when your service is out so often.  I understand you make it deliberately HARD for customers to request a credit, which is your goal, but don't you see that customers was wise to your attempt to foil us receiving credits?  Aren't you embarrassed?  It isn't the service interuptions that are the issue, it is that you deliberately make it hard for customers to obtain a credit when your service IS out so often. 

Official Employee

Re: Burden of Proof is on me?

Hello, jacksparks09. I can help with the credit issue if it has not be resolved yet. Can you please private message me your full name? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!