Community Forum

Bundle change gone wrong

New Poster

Bundle change gone wrong

I called Comcast the end of August to change my bundle plan (2yr contract up) . I signed up for the triple play. Immediately I noticed I lost a some of my channels which was expected. I got my September bill and my bill did not change it actually went up form $208 to $233. Then I got my October bill and same thing. So I call Comcast and was told they have no record of me changing my plan to a new bundle. I told them something happened because I lost channels that I had prior to me changing to the triple play. They again told me they don’t see the change and there is nothing that can be done. I am beyond frustrated, I did everything I was suppose to and I get told too bad, not our problem. Not a great way to treat a 20 plus year customer.
Official Employee

Re: Bundle change gone wrong

Hello, Tanmy8198. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!
We occasionally add and remove channels from our lineup in order to stay competitive and be able to provide our customers with the best service possible. We know how that can sometimes be frustrating but we definitely want you to be happy with your service plan. I know it has been some time since you created this thread, but if you are still in need of assistance, we would be more than happy to go over the available service plans with you and see if there is something that would better fit your needs. Please send us a private message with your first and last name so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!