Community Forum

Bundle Discount

New Poster

Bundle Discount

Hi Comcast,

I'm noticing that my Internet Plus Choice bundle discount has gone away for the month of November. This means that my bill has now gone from ~$100 to $135. I've been an xFinity customer since November 2017 and have always paid my bills on time. 

How can you guys help me here? I have no plans to move away from xfinity, but would like to avoid paying such a high price for the service. Thanks in advance! 

Official Employee

Re: Bundle Discount

Hello, cmcconnen!  Thanks for being one of our long-standing customers and reaching out to us here for help. We would love to look over the available promotions in your area and see if we can get you into a better-priced plan.  Please send us a private message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!