Community Forum

Bulk Account

Highlighted
New Poster

Bulk Account

My HOA has a bulk agreement for Cable..... I purchase internet as an add on.... I call and they tell me there are no discounts for bulk accounts even though we already pay for cable through the hoa.....
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bulk Account

Hello Hogfam37,

Usually, only part of the service is included regarding bulk pricing. I can double-check your account for the bulk agreement. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I would like to know the same. I pay $63/mo and there is a special for $20/mo for a year yet no one can help me.

I also have cable through HOA but no bulk rate for internet.
Highlighted
New Poster

I am in the same situation and am a student. The rep said that I was not eligible for the student discount on the internet because my HOA has a TV package, but then I was eligible for the 1 year deal for $23 off? Does not seem like I got the right information. I would love to know if anyone could help.. Thank you