Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Broadcast TV fee...

New Poster

Broadcast TV fee...

Hey, Just noticed after downgrading my internet+TV plan to INTERNET only that im paying for a broadcast TV service fee that i dont even have access to?.. anyone able to figure out why my bill is 7 bucks higher for this? In the ongoing process to saving money i sure feel ripped off.

Official Employee

Re: Broadcast TV fee...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to look at this for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I just have seen the same thing on the MYPLAN portion of my account  after I removed the TV part of my service yesterday. Also I see a charge for Regional Sports Fee as well.  I was advised by a CHAT person that the fees "wouldnt really be charged" but I have my doubts.  I thought that by looking at the MYPLAN on the account it would show what I am really paying for in the future , ie.... Internet and Phone only. Hope  you get this resolved.

Official Employee

I would be happy to look into this for you from here, To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.