Community Forum

Bills

New Poster

Bills

What the heck is going on Comcast. These bills are out of control~~~ You should be ashamed of your rich self charging what you do. The bills get higher and higher. I am alwasy being booted off the internet on my phone. I really do not have a good selection on tv. I pay out the wing wang. Get real, I am shopping around for something else. you would think a long time customer would get some kind of perks. The only perks offered are for the newbies to reel them in, and then BAM the bill knocks you over when you open it.  You are a bad joke

Official Employee

Re: Bills

Hello Sassy571, thank you for reaching out here on our forums, and if you would like I could help review current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bills

Hi Sassy571, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance, we are here to help!

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!