Community Forum

Bills

Frequent Visitor

Bills

I have been trying for 6 months to get comcast to send me a paper bill.  They insist that they are sending it but I do not receive it in the mail.  I have no issues with mail delivery.  When I spoke with a comcast agent the last time(I have called three times about this!) I asked them to print me a bill while I was on the phone.  She said she could do that.  But she came back a few minutes later and said she couldn’t print it!!!!  She still insisted that they were mailing a bill because her system said it issued a bill.  I politely said I thought that Comcast was having a system issue with their billing or they were just trying to get me to go paperless which I don’t want.

VERY FRUSTRATING.....I just received another e-mail about my past due bill!!!!!!

I wish FIOS was available were I live!!

Official Employee

Re: Bills

Hi there, Billbegley. I want to help imporve your experience. Can you please private message me your full name? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thank you for using our forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: Bills

@Billbegley wrote:

I have been trying for 6 months to get comcast to send me a paper bill.  They insist that they are sending it but I do not receive it in the mail.  I have no issues with mail delivery.  When I spoke with a comcast agent the last time(I have called three times about this!) I asked them to print me a bill while I was on the phone.  She said she could do that.  But she came back a few minutes later and said she couldn’t print it!!!!  She still insisted that they were mailing a bill because her system said it issued a bill.  I politely said I thought that Comcast was having a system issue with their billing or they were just trying to get me to go paperless which I don’t want.

VERY FRUSTRATING.....I just received another e-mail about my past due bill!!!!!!

I wish FIOS was available were I live!!

Did you check to make sure the billing address was correct?

You can find a copy of your bill under My Account.

Just a suggestion until this is worked out, make a notation on your calendar a week before your due date to check your bill online if you haven't gotten your paper bill.  I know it's not a great solution, but it will help avoid late fees, and you should be able to print a copy of the bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Billing

My fiasco and saga continues with /comcast billing.  Still have not received a bill since April 2018.  Many have looked into it but no one seems to be able to fix the PROBLEM with the Comcast billing system. I have posted before on this in September!

FIOS PLEASE come to Mashpee!!!!!!!!

Expert

Re: Billing

@Billbegley wrote:

My fiasco and saga continues with /comcast billing.  Still have not received a bill since April 2018.  Many have looked into it but no one seems to be able to fix the PROBLEM with the Comcast billing system. I have posted before on this in September!

FIOS PLEASE come to Mashpee!!!!!!!!

Did you ever follow up with ComcastMartin in your other thread?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, Billbegley - I see that my colleague Martin assisted you in a different thread and he set up a reminder to follow up with you this month. He is currently out of the office (regular days off) but I will ask him to follow up as soon as possible. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Yes, followed up.
STILL waiting on response!
Official Employee

Hello, Billbegley. I sent you a message about our deptarment trying to contact you. This would be our next step. Please let me know if you have any questions for the process. 

Frequent Visitor

I spoke with Samantha today and will wait to hear back from her.

Official Employee

I will keep an eye on everything. Shoot me a message if you do not hear from anyone. I will stick by your side until this is resolved. 

Frequent Visitor

I also have figured out the issue started in May when the new bill format began. I received bill in April and prior but have not received any since the change in May. Also noticed the bar codes are missing on the new format bills but not sure if that is the cause.
Frequent Visitor

My saga continues........I discussed with a representative in October and a month later I still have not receive a bill since April 2018.  No one at Comcast can figure it out!!

Amazing that in this day and age of technolgy that someone at Comcast could figure it out.........

Then again with all the issues on this forum I am not surprised!!

Frequent Visitor

Billing

I have been trying to get a paper billed mailed to me since May 2018.

Still no luck.......No one at Comcast seems to be able to help

Frustrating and unbeleivable...............

Official Employee

Hello Billbegley. Thank you for posting on our Forum. I can assist with updating your billing statement preference to hardcopy, so you can receive a mailed statement each month. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your reply. I have Ben trying since last May to receive a paper bill which I always received in the past until Comcast changed the format and look of the bill in May 2018. I have spoken with at least 6 different people to try and resolve but no one seems to be able to help. Very frustrating and unbelievable that itcantbe fixed.

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Frequent Visitor

Update: still no bill received. Don’t bother with private message to Comcast employee....tried it twice and still no result!

Terrible that they can’t fix
Official Employee

We're sorry to see you feel that way about our level of support. We have since verified your account is set to hard copy print and mail preference, and your "bill to" mailing address has been verified as correct. As previously explained, you will need to contact your local USPS post office to investigate why they are not delivering these statements to your home. Please let us know in a private message, if you would like us to change your preference to mail to any alternate address, if that will assist you. 

Please note: We always encourage our customers to download and print a copy of your billing statement as needed. 

Frequent Visitor

Printed Bills

Anyone having trouble receiving a paper bill?

I stopped receiving mine in May 2018 and haven’t received a printed bill since.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Printed Bills

You should be able to change that by logging in to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/billing and changing the setting for "Paperless Billing".

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your reply but I have never had paperless billing and the setting is off.

Official Employee

Hello @Billbegley, thanks for reaching out regarding this billing statement concern! I would like to further look into what is causing this on my end. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Highlighted
Administrator

@Billbegley,

We sincerely apologize for the continued concerns that you have experienced with recieving a paper bill. You will notice many of our Forum Official Employees offering assistance to get this resolved for you. Please let us know if you continue to experience these concerns. 

Additionally, while we can certainly understand your desire to get assistance with your issue, we ask that you please refrain from opening multiple threads on the exact same topic. Duplicate posting behavior does violate our Forum Guidelines (found here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028). We ask that you please review those guidelines. Repeated violations of said guidelines could result in a revocation of your Xfinity Forum posting privileges, and we never want to get to that point with any user. 

Please remember, like most company forums this community is designed as a primarily peer to peer based support tool. If you are ever in need of immediate assistance you can contact us on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Chat us, or by calling us at 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278).

If you have any questions in regards to this or the forum guidelines, please don't hesitate to let me know directly via a private message. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.