Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing

I am a low income single mother who is enrolled in internet essentials. As of September , due to remote learning because of COVID, my son has gone over in usage. The charged me an extra 70 dollars. I contacted them and after being transferred to a couple of people I ended up with a “customer concern agent”. We chatted and she went on to help me with a 70 dollar credit and told me I can keep my essentials package and pay an extra 24.99 a month for unlimited usage. I clarified to understand that for 35 dollars my internet essentials package would be that a month. Internet essentials have no other fees no taxes no extra fees. I checked my bill they never credited me and my next bill is 104 the charge me another 60 fee for usage. When I tried to get the transcripts of where the agent told me this they said they don’t keep copies of the transcripts which I don’t believe. Hellllllppp please my son needs this for school and I can’t afford it.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing

@Ieinoh 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi @Ieinoh

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums to get assistance. As a single mother with kids also, I understand the importance of having a stable internet connection for remote learning. We can help get this figured out and your son back in class. Please send me a private message with your full name as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name "ComcastChe," then click "send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!