Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Billing

Apparently, lots of peoples bills have increased about $30 or more. I have been a loyal customer for over 25 years. I think I (we) desrve a discount instead of a price hike! During these times of medical history being made, no customer service is available to speak with. With what's going on in the world presently, where do you expect us to get these extra dollars???

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi there, @Jaandrews8.

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer to us here at Comcast. I want to do my best to help you out. Our promotional pricing for any lower-priced discount is for 12 or 24 months on average. About a month before the price increases, we notified you via your bill and email. 

I can help by looking into your account and seeing if we have any available promotions. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!