Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Billing

How much is enough?  Just had another bill increase. Checked my bill from this time last year and it has gone up $67.00 over the course of the year in several increments. I am now at $267.16. Thinking it's Roku time for sure. Tired of having to call them to re-negotiate a lower rate too. Just plain tired and fed up. Been a customer for many years and get no thanks for that, just give us more, more , more. How much is enough?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hello, @irie725

I can help you find a new promotion for you. The promotional prices are 12 to 24 months. We also give a month's notice that the bill will be changing. Pricing outside of promotion will stay steady but it is more expensive. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!