Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing

Reference: April 15, 2020 billing (payment amount = $267.62). This April bill includes a balance forward of $56.56.  On 2/25/2020, I changed my Xfinity package, which was effective immediately, with a Xfinity/Comcast rep, <Edited>-a Max Supervisor.  At that time, <Edited> instructed me to make a payment of only $217.77 for my 3/15/2020 bill, rather than billed amount of $274.33, thus the $56.56 difference.  Therefore, would you please credit my account immediately for the $56.56 and email me when processed?  I will deduct the $56.56 from the April 15, 2020 billing and pay the difference, $211.06.  Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  <Edited for violating forum guidelines: “Personal Information”>

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing

PII - name

PH left

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi @michael716

Thanks for posing to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to review your account to see how I can help make this right. To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name, and your full-service address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!