Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

I spoke to an agent, Romaine, and a supervisor and I paid $89 and in the conversation on December 29, I will be getting a credit and will not have to pay for January subscription, and that I will continue to pay the monthly charge of $30.  Both employees had agreed to this because I was adamant at terminating my services with Comcast at that point if they increase my monthly charge as I can afford only this plan and don't use the Internet often. However, on Januray 9, I was surprised to learn that Comcast even charged me for this month and , worse, charged me the higher rate of $40 +instead of the $30 that was agreed upon on the phone. When I spoke to the agent today, Jan. 11, I was shocked to learn that the conversation I had on Dec. 29 was not noted on my account and the agent was asking for a proof of my conversation with their employees. I am truly disappointed with Comcast and how my case is being handled. If this is not resolved according to our agreement, I am sorry to terminate my  years of business relationship with Comcast.