Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

I was having issues with my phone and scheduled a technician to come out, they said if the problem was my fault there would be a $70 charge, the tech found the problem outside of my home and corrected it, he said there would be no charge since it was not my fault but on my bill i got charged anyway, I talked to a service rep on the phone and he said he would remove the charge in 24-48 hours but I see no credit yet its been 10 days.

New Poster

Re: Billing

its a shame I had to go to the Xfinity store and wait 45 minutes to resolve this, it should have been done over the phone. Terrible customer service

Official Employee

Re: Billing

@Wrench2 wrote:

its a shame I had to go to the Xfinity store and wait 45 minutes to resolve this, it should have been done over the phone. Terrible customer service

Hey Wrench2,

Apologies that you had to go through all of this to get this resolved, but I'm glad things are fixed. Please let me know if you need further support at anytime.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!