Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

Im looking for promotions for existing customers. My bill has recently increased and I see new customers getting much better prices than what I am paying.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Billing

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your concern. I understand the importance of saving money and I would like to look for any available promotions for you. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I'd like to know why "new customer deals" aren't automatically offered to existing customers.  I'm fed up with having to get back in touch with a service rep to get a new "deal" after the contract term has expired.  Existing customers seem to be an afterthought.  

Official Employee

We understand where you're coming from, Frankv44. Introductory pricing though is a fairly common practice for many large companies. Once a new customer is no longer a new customer, they won't be eligible for new customer rates either. The reason being is because they are highly discounted rates that are reduced for a certain term (often while being locked into a service agreement) the first 1-2 years a customer joins us. After that, they (just like our other existing customers who we very much appreciate) then have access to signing a new agreement or finding a new service package that may continue a discounted rate, just not the same initial introductory rate. Once the initial introductory rate expires, the cost for the service plan goes up to our everyday price. You then have the choice to select another package available or continue receiving our everyday pricing rate. Promotions (that reduce the cost of the service from our everyday price) are still available to existing customers, while introductory rates are not. Hopefully that helps provide some clarity and insight on how things work with plan pricing. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!