Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

Will I owe anything on the day of installation ??
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hello, Fuff-Fuff! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Here is a quick guide on what to expect with your first bill that I think you may find useful: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/what-to-expect-with-first-bill.

You won't see the bill on day one as it needs time to generate and print, but your first bill will include: 

• A prorated amount from your activation date to your bill pay date
  • A charge for the next month of service
  • Any activation, installation, or one-time fees, with applicable taxes

Note: In some locations, your service activation date may indicate the start of your billing cycle and you may not see any prorated amounts on your bill.

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions/concerns that we can answer for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Fuff-Fuff, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope the information I provided answered all of your concerns, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!