Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

My services were suspended due to past due balance. I want to pay that but now I see I am being charged for the month after services was suspended. My concern is that I am still being billed for services not received (which sounds unethical). I changed jobs which caused a short term issue with my pay. The practice makes me want to sign up with someone else. How can I email someone to help resolve my situation. I am willing to stay with xfinity but not if it is not done in a fair way. Of coarse I owe the past due but I am unwilling to pay for a month of service unless I actually have service. I prefer email customer service. Thank you.
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi Srqbuddy04, I am happy to address your billing concerns for you. To better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi Srqbuddy04, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!