Why did my HD Preferred XF Bundle  cost go from $144.99 for Feb.   to  $184. --

for March ???

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing

@jimmyhill wrote:

Why did my HD Preferred XF Bundle  cost go from $144.99 for Feb.   to  $184. --

for March ???

Most likely because either your contract expired or a promotion you had expired, but I would say probably the first.

Have you been reading your bills or just looking over the amount due?  On your bill Comcast includes notes with pertinent information such as this.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi jimmyhill. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. I can assist with a review of your account in order to confirm what has increased. We can also go over new offers that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can get started. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi jimmyhill. I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.