Community Forum

Billing supervisor needed - incorrectly charged for Home equipment

New Poster

Billing supervisor needed - incorrectly charged for Home equipment

I have been trying to get my bill corrected for 2 months. When we added Home Security, we asked to break up the equipment charges over 6 months. When we received our next bill, they were charged all at once. I called Customer Service and this was corrected, but since my Auto-Pay was already processed, I was told to contact my credit card company to reverse the charge and it would be fixed on the next billing cycle. I did that, and I've had nothing but trouble since. I came home several weeks later to have all of our services turned off. I called again to have them reactivated, and I was told the fees would be waived and everything would be fixed on my next bill. The next month my Auto-Pay did not go through so I called again. A block had been put on my credit card because I had reversed the charge - again, at your request. I was told again this would be fixed on the next billing cycle. I just received my bill, and there are reactivation charges on it. I called again, and I was told they would be waived on my next bill. Why is this so difficult??? I have been trying to pay you now for over 2 months, and it's still not fixed.

Official Employee

Re: Billing supervisor needed - incorrectly charged for Home equipment

Hi kp86, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to get your billing concerns addressed. We are not billing supervisors but as a Digital Care Team Corporate agent, I'd like to review your account to see how we can make this right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.