Community Forum

Billing situation

New Poster

Billing situation

I've reached out via PM to an employee so this request can be discarded for now.
Thanks
<<<<<<<<Re: Hello, I've been dealing with some growing prescription cost issues lately &amp; I fell behind for the 1st time since ever I've had service. I'm wondering if I can get a one-time extension of a just a week to about service interruption (due date currently 6/27). If so I can then resolve the entire balance &amp; get back to being in good standing. I'm also using Xfinity mobile &amp; would like to avoid my only phone line being unavailable in my circumstances. Please advise if anyone can assist? I attempted to send a direct message to 1 of the Comcast employee forum accounts but I didn't see a "send message" setting anywhere.
Dan
Expert

Re: Billing situation

@DanChris121 wrote:
I've reached out via PM to an employee so this request can be discarded for now.
Thanks
<<<<<<<<Re: Hello, I've been dealing with some growing prescription cost issues lately &amp; I fell behind for the 1st time since ever I've had service. I'm wondering if I can get a one-time extension of a just a week to about service interruption (due date currently 6/27). If so I can then resolve the entire balance &amp; get back to being in good standing. I'm also using Xfinity mobile &amp; would like to avoid my only phone line being unavailable in my circumstances. Please advise if anyone can assist? I attempted to send a direct message to 1 of the Comcast employee forum accounts but I didn't see a "send message" setting anywhere.
Dan

FWIW, it's against Forum Guidelines to send an unrequested PM to anyone on the Forums, including Official Employees.

Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I assume then that someone will reply to the original public post it would seem? I'll just await that. I've never posted a question in the forum before, so a little awareness & patience of response tone & tenure would be greatly appreciated, I thought I was following other forum activity my apologies. Any possible assistance would be appreciated in lieu or ADDITION to simply an aforementioned forum rule clarification; would be very helpful. Thanks for any assistance nonetheless.
Dan
Official Employee

Hello @DanChris121, thanks for reaching out and posting to our Forums for the first time! @Again is correct, but no need to apologize, just please note for future reference. I have responded to your private message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@DanChris121, I never heard back from you in our private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this payment/billing concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.