Community Forum

Billing scam!

New Poster

Billing scam!

I want to know why my bill is constantly INCREASING while the channels I can get are constantly DECREASING?  Last year 5 channels were taken away, but my bill increased by 30.00 at the same time. This is disturbingly wrong on soooooo many levels!!  Really tired of paying a ton of money for less and less to watch.  Looking at Hulu and netflix.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Billing scam!

Agreed, especially since the "new" bill does NOT detail exactly what changed.    You would think that

it would be easy to show what changed to minimize calls(complaints) to their call centers.

Official Employee

Re: Billing scam!

Hello, Tyrmite and Lowbucks. Thank you for reaching out on the forums. We do try to outline future increases on the billing statements to be as transparent as possible. I would be happy to review the account with each of you to go over the bill in depth and see what options are available to reduce the monthly rate. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!