Community Forum

Billing practices

New Poster

Billing practices

I have worked in accounting all of my life, I'm now retired, I have never seen such NONSENSE as I see from your billing dept. I tried to get on top of this problem in August before it became any more convoluted than it already is. Promises were made and never followed thru, I get told one amount and billed another. I'm taking this to KSL Investigates as last month they took a double payment, 2 different amounts, which ended up by me not being able to purchase vital medication which I need to breathe. I was told by Yvonne that a credit would be issued to me and it never was. I have had chats with Mae, Mark, (another) Mark, Anisa, Jane, DM's with Rox, Yvonne and someone from COMCAST who didn't identify with a name also phone conversations with Tristan, Melissa and I'm sure one or 2 more I don't have in front of me at the moment. My account is still showing a balance I don't owe. I paid the balance I was given by Jane (after she talked to and received guidance from her "supervisor". I do not owe what they are showing as a balance due with threat of late charges. I know conversations are recorded so go back and listen to the conversation I had with Jane on October 3rd. I have taken myself off autopay, cause that's how they get away with it. I am also looking into other TV services. I would not wish this nightmare on someone who does not have an accounting background as they talk in circles trying to confuse you. I wish you all luck trying to get your accounts straightened out. I am going back, way back and doing my own spreadsheet. In the meantime I suggest you, XFINITY, do a journal entry to bring my account to zero.