Community Forum

Billing issues

New Poster

Billing issues

We were told by xfinity they would cancel a pending payment of 313.00 because we paid 200 10/16/19 and they would cancel a pending payment of 313.00 however it was not canceled and I was charged 313.00 and told by xfinity there would be nothing that could be done, I was advised by xfinity to contact my bank, I contacted my bank and was told the payment was already processed and there was nothing that could be done, I was advised to dispute the charge which is still ongoing, I was told by xfinity the 313.00 was not processed, however I knew this wasn’t true because I was overdrawn on my account by them processing $313, there is a charge on my statement of $313 by Xfinity I also contacted my bank again and was told yet again that Xfinity did receive $313 out of my account, so basically $313 disappeared according to Xfinity but my account speaks otherwise because I have proof in my bank statements that that amount was paid to xfinity I need to be credited the amount that was taken and given to Xfinity. I can submit bank records as proof, please help resolve this issue because it’s putting me in a financial bind, it’s becoming a huge inconvenience and it’s quite unprofessional because the money is not in my account. instead of crediting xfinity is trying to charge me that same 313 again, Thank you Tamiko Soileau