Community Forum

Billing increased by $15 "SPEED INCREASE" IS THIS A NEW CHARGE?

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing increased by $15 "SPEED INCREASE" IS THIS A NEW CHARGE?

I currently have 275 Mbps right now but they offer 300 Mbps for the same price with the same plan? I am happy they offer to pay off my unlimited plans during the crisis but I have multiple questions regarding this. Is this a one-time payment? Why now when I requested an upgrade to the current 275 Mbps months ago? Why wasn't I told there will be a charge for this before? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing increased by $15 "SPEED INCREASE" IS THIS A NEW CHARGE?

Hello WUTANGO. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. If you would like assistance with reviewing your account's billing and the details of this increased fee you are seeing, I can help. If you would like assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!