Community Forum

Billing doesn't match contract price

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Billing doesn't match contract price

Billing doesn't match contract price. Comcast won't answer the phone. Their online support says they only work with the primary account holder. I am the primary account holder. I can't even shut this service off. Guess I will stop paying the bill.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing doesn't match contract price

@Foff4 wrote:
Billing doesn't match contract price. Comcast won't answer the phone. Their online support says they only work with the primary account holder. I am the primary account holder. I can't even shut this service off. Guess I will stop paying the bill.

That's not such a good idea.  You will get late fees and then eventually the bill will be turned over to a collection agency and your credit score will dive.

How does the bill not match the contract price?  Equipment fees, taxes, and surcharges are not figured in to the plan.

If you had a tech set up your service you might not be listed as the Primary account holder.  FWIW, the billing name isn't necessarily the Primary account holder and visa versa.  To verify or find your Primary username click here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!