Community Forum

Billing discrepancy

New Poster

Billing discrepancy

I just checked my latest bill and it jumped up another $12.99 / month so now it's $242.87.

When I go to my plan online it says my bill is $229.88 / month. Why the difference?

Expert

Re: Billing discrepancy

@jarowe1 wrote:

I just checked my latest bill and it jumped up another $12.99 / month so now it's $242.87.

When I go to my plan online it says my bill is $229.88 / month. Why the difference?

Does your latest bill tell you what the $12.99 is for?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The billing notice I receive via e-mail is different from what I see when I check it out online.

That's the difference I am seeing - no services have been changed or added by me.

Expert

@jarowe1 wrote:

The billing notice I receive via e-mail is different from what I see when I check it out online.

That's the difference I am seeing - no services have been changed or added by me.

What does the current billing notice say the $12.99 is for?  Taxes, equipment fees, and surcharges recently went up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!