Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

New Poster

Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

I had a billing complain for 3 billings now and still not corrected.  They kept adding late fee charges.

I was in CHAT with Sandeep who told me the record showed that tehre is a credit for me but it did not get

credited in my June bill.

My chat with Sandeep just got terminated but each time I want a new chat, it keeps saying Chat is now

in progress and to delete old chat and start a new one.  I clicked many times, not working

Vicki  <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Official Employee

Re: Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

Hello vicki1941. I can assist with reviewing your billing details and the late fee charges. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Re: Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

I had a chat twice with different people and was promised to credit the amounts in questions.    If this is still not credited when I get the billing,

I will contact you again.  It took 3 billings and 3 contacts to your Customer Service before I was told that the wrong bill was finally credited to my account.

It seems your billing department is not up to date on billing adjustments because the last Chat I had, the person who assisted me saw that the amounts should have

been credited, yet I did not see it in my June bill.  I saw late charges fees for unpaid amounts which is your company's mistake!

We have been with Comcast for many, many years.  I am content with all services except your Billing Department!

Thank you for answering my email.

Official Employee

vicki1941, We apologize for any frustration caused. We appreciate your feedback, as I will pass this along. Please reach back out via PM if you need further assistance.