Community Forum

Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

New Poster

Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

I had a billing complain for 3 billings now and still not corrected.  They kept adding late fee charges.

I was in CHAT with Sandeep who told me the record showed that tehre is a credit for me but it did not get

credited in my June bill.

My chat with Sandeep just got terminated but each time I want a new chat, it keeps saying Chat is now

in progress and to delete old chat and start a new one.  I clicked many times, not working

Vicki  <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Official Employee

Re: Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

Hello vicki1941. I can assist with reviewing your billing details and the late fee charges. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Billing complains not acted upon although promised to credit the amount billed wrong

I had a chat twice with different people and was promised to credit the amounts in questions.    If this is still not credited when I get the billing,

I will contact you again.  It took 3 billings and 3 contacts to your Customer Service before I was told that the wrong bill was finally credited to my account.

It seems your billing department is not up to date on billing adjustments because the last Chat I had, the person who assisted me saw that the amounts should have

been credited, yet I did not see it in my June bill.  I saw late charges fees for unpaid amounts which is your company's mistake!

We have been with Comcast for many, many years.  I am content with all services except your Billing Department!

Thank you for answering my email.

Official Employee

vicki1941, We apologize for any frustration caused. We appreciate your feedback, as I will pass this along. Please reach back out via PM if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!