Community Forum

Billing changes, need some help

Regular Visitor

Billing changes, need some help

I’ve heard this is the best place in Comcast for help. My bill just changed and I want to figure out what my best option is going forward. Thank you in advance for your help, you all do great things in this forum!
Official Employee

Re: Billing changes, need some help

Hello 4KorNoWay. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you for all the help! @ComcastJoeTru was really easy to work with and was able to help me get the package that is the best fit for our family needs. Appreciate this forum and the team that help customers here, y'all rock!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Glad we were able to find an offer that works better for you. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help with your new offer, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!