Community Forum

Billing already incorrect for this new customer

New Poster

Billing already incorrect for this new customer

I talked with an agent when establishing service, etc.  My service started on June 12.  

I was told installation was free, but noticed a 70.00 charge on my bill.  I called and they opened a ticket.  Still see the charge, but don't see any information on the trouble ticket.  I was told they are resolved typically in 24 hours.

Also noticed I am missing the $10 discount for auto pay.  Other threads state this does not kick in until the third bill.  This was not communicated with me when I signed up and also entered my auto pay information.  

I just left Directv after a horrible experience. I was hoping this would be different but two problems already off the bat. The free installation and $10 savings for auto pay was why I signed with Xfinity.

Official Employee

Re: Billing already incorrect for this new customer

Greetings, suz3nascar! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear there may be some discrepancies on the bill right out the gate. I can certainly look into this for you. I also apologize that it was not communicated that the self-service discount (paperless billing and autopay) can take up to 45 days for the discount to kick in. Can you send me a PM with your first and last so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing already incorrect for this new customer

Hello, suz3nascar. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!