Community Forum

Billing Refund

New Poster

Billing Refund

Hello,

Let me attempt to keep this as short as possible.

I had a charge in the amount of $171.98 that was applied to my credit card on 7/27/2018. However, this carge was unothorized so I asked Comcast to refund me the funds. The customer service rep that i spoke to told me that the amount of $171.98 was retured on 8/03 and that  the deposit should be reflected in my banking statement by 8/06. However, this was not the case, I spoke to several agents  on the phone or through  the chat room ad they ensured me that the funds would be in my account by 8/13. I recently spoke to a manager there and he claimed to have opened a ticket for this transaction, an he stated that I'd have to wait up to 45 days in order to get a resolution! I need this to be solved as fast as possible. I have called my bank mulitple times nd have provided them with te confirmation number for the refund but they were not able to find it. I have banking statements showing that I never got refunded. This is an issue that needs to get resolved as quickly as possible seiing as I need the money to pay other bills!

Official Employee

Re: Billing Refund

Hi ninlod, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing Refund

Hi ninlod, thank you for your private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!