Community Forum

Billing Overcharge

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing Overcharge

I upgraded my internet plan from 300Mbps to 1000Mbps. On the 300Mbps i had boost for another $10. I had the 300Mbps plan for several years and it was costing me $97. I upgraded to 1000Mbps for $107, but to $10 boost is still on my plan. I have tried multiple ways to contact an agent with no luck. I have also tried to adjust the plan, but it does not allow me to remove the boost. I am not happy and this company is horrible when trying to contact an actual person. Therfore, the customer service stinks and I not happy at the time I have wasted trying to contact and fix this issue. I am looking at other providers as this one is horable!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing Overcharge

Hello, 2000167811787.

I want to help you out by looking into your bill. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!