Community Forum

Billing Nightmare

New Poster

Billing Nightmare

Canceled my service within my 30 money back window. Then get a new bill for the next month of service (after my service is canceled) and a $70 charge for them sending a tech out to try and fix the problem. Then they immediately send another bill with the same charge plus a credit, so now instead of getting back what I paid under the refund guarantee, they are charging me $59.36. Then they start to threaten to cut off my service for non payment, even though I had already canceled the service. I called and was told it would be taken care of once the final bill came out which it was not. Called back again and after being placed on hold numerous times and spending well over an hour on the phone, I am being told it will be taken care of but they cannot send me anything to prove this. How do I get this resolved, because so far everyone I have spoken to doesn't seem to understand the simple concept of refund what I paid according to the "Satisfaction Guarantee" and stop charging me for service after it is terminated?

New Poster

Re: Billing Nightmare

So after spending over an hour on the phone with multiple Xfinity people trying to straighten out my bill the best they could do was not charge me for the next month of service after I had already turned my service off. The 30 day money back guarantee is a myth. They have no intention of giving me back the money I paid up front for service.