Community Forum

Billing Mistakes

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing Mistakes

When I got laid off last month and couldn't pay the bill, I had to wait for my unemployment payments to start. Comcast allowed me to schedule a delayed payment, so I did. I scheduled my March payment along with my April payment.  Comcast got that double payment today, April 10.

Now I'm getting a billing invoice saying I'm late on my payment and the next one is due April 14 (in two weeks).  Thank God I don't do automatic payments, but WHY is there no actual person I get contact to straighten this out?  I can't risk having my service interrupted after paying for it.

And Comcast is NOT getting another payment until the one due - in May.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing Mistakes

@judithgamble wrote:

When I got laid off last month and couldn't pay the bill, I had to wait for my unemployment payments to start. Comcast allowed me to schedule a delayed payment, so I did. I scheduled my March payment along with my April payment.  Comcast got that double payment today, April 10.

Now I'm getting a billing invoice saying I'm late on my payment and the next one is due April 14 (in two weeks).  Thank God I don't do automatic payments, but WHY is there no actual person I get contact to straighten this out?  I can't risk having my service interrupted after paying for it.

And Comcast is NOT getting another payment until the one due - in May.

Your billing statement was most likely generated before you made the payment [look at the date on the statement].

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!