Community Forum

Billing Issue

New Poster

Billing Issue

Hi...I am a 20 year customer that was told last year I had a 2 year promo rate that would be good through 2019. Now I am being told it was only for one year and I am faced with a huge increase that will cause me to look elsewhere for my cable and internet service. Besides the difficulty of getting someone to comprhend and communicate, I was not able to get anywhere with the agent on the phone

Official Employee

Re: Billing Issue

Hello, Tatatoothie. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Sometimes the 2-year promos are one price for the first 12 months and a higher but still discounted promo for the next 12 before rolling to our everyday pricing. I would be more than happy to look over your account and see if this was the case. I can also take a look and see if there is a different promo available to help lower your bill again. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing Issue

Tatatoothie, I'm glad to hear you were able to get assistance with your billing issue. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!