Community Forum

Billing Issue

New Poster

Billing Issue

Hello,

My name is Usha Kavirayani and I am writing this email as I am fed up with the numerous calls I have been making to customer service regaring my billing Issue. I started my WIFI service in January. I had trouble setting up my modem and when I spoke to Xfinity customer service they told me that it might be reason of me using my own Modem. So I returned that and got an Xfinity Modem, Even after getting that I still had issues with connection. So again after speaking to a customer service representative she sent someone to check the technical issue going on after 4 days. Later I was charged for $60 installation fees. So I spoke to another representative and he told me that a ticket has been raised he asked me to pay the actual bill without the additional 60$. I paid that bill and he also said that I would get an e-mail regarding my $60 refund and $20 bill credit for all the inconvienience. I did wait for few days but I never recieved an e-mail. So I spoke to another representative as I learned that if I don't pay my $60 amount my services would be stopped. She said thisissue would be taken care of immediately within 24-48 hours, but clearly that also did not happen. I also called yesterday and spoke to another representative and told about my issue and he said he would talk to a supervisor and still nothing happened. I am absolutely fed up. The $60 charge is still present in my bill due and last day to pay is March 30th. Even after several calls this has still not been resolved. 

Regards,

Usha

Admin1

Re: Billing Issue

Hi Ukaviray -- I can help with that charge. Since you were told this would be applied to your account, I'll ensure that it does. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.