Community Forum

Billing Issue

New Poster

Billing Issue

I have spent more than 3 hours today on the phone with two representatives discussing my billing issue.  No one wants to correct it or take responsibility for the issue.  I have been a customer for more than 2 years and I have 4 out of the 5 services that you offer.  I am now ready to have 0 out of the 5 services.  I am happy with the service within itself, but customer service is horrendous and lacks the ability to resolve issues.  I have never been satisfied with a company's service, but still feel compelled to cancel due to errors in billing, lies and incompetent CSR's.  I currently looking into getting ATT and streaming sticks and leaving Xfinity.  This is ridiculous and disheartening. I told the rep that I would cancel and his reply, " if you want to do that, then that's what you need to do". Really? No value in keeping customers or resolving their issues. My billing has never been correct with this company, but yet I have stayed.  After today, I am over it. Sad to leave, but I don't think Xfinity really cares. 

Official Employee

Re: Billing Issue

Hi ready2cncl, 

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. If you haven't canceled already I'd like to review your account to see how we can make this right. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.