Community Forum

Billing Information

New Poster

Billing Information

Hello,

I had my billing name and address corrected but the old information still reflects on pdf versions of the bill. How do I get this corrected?

Thanks
-E
Expert

Re: Billing Information

@ebwebjo wrote:
Hello,

I had my billing name and address corrected but the old information still reflects on pdf versions of the bill. How do I get this corrected?

Thanks
-E

How long ago did you make the correction?  The information on the billing statement pdf won't update until the new bill is generated.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It was within a day. So I have to wait until next month I guess. Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Welcome to our community, ebwebjo! I can check your account in our billing system and confirm if the change was made or not. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I've sent you a message. Thank you for responding.

Official Employee

@ebwebjo - I replied back, thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@ebwebjo - Your new statement should be available tomorrow. You will see the correct name spelling. Please let me know if you have any questions.