Community Forum

Billing...I want to be able to print out my bill.

Frequent Visitor

Billing...I want to be able to print out my bill.

I do no like the new bill format.  I received my new bill notification by email. 

When I go to view my bill there is no longer the option to view as a pdf and be able to save or print it.

Please give back the ability to print out the bill.

Official Employee

Re: Billing...I want to be able to print out my bill.

Hi ElizebethM! Can you verify the type of device you are using when trying to print your bill? I was just able to try and duplicate the issue and do have the option to print using a laptop. 

Frequent Visitor

ComcastChe wrote:

Hi ElizebethM! Can you verify the type of device you are using when trying to print your bill? I was just able to try and duplicate the issue and do have the option to print using a laptop. 

Hi ComcastChe,

I solved it after reading your comment.  I am using Internet Explorer to access, so I went to FoxFire and accessed my account with it and opened the view my bill and at the top of the page was the pdf.  I was able to save and print.  Apparently, xfinity's account page is not set up to work properly with Internet Explorer, maybe they can fix the problem, I do prefer Internet Explorer.

Official Employee

Thanks for letting me know. If there' anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Thanks for being the best part of Comcast, take care!