Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Billing Fiasco

New Poster

Billing Fiasco

I recieved orders to tansfer in December, I had to leave my duty station by January. I did not need Xfinity's services at my future address so I chose to cancel the internet cable and home security services. I turned in my equipment in November and January along with a set of orders to prove that I was being transferred by the military to avoid the cancellation fee. The problems started shortly after turning in the equipment and orders in January when I recieved multiple phone calls stating that I had yet to turn in any equipment and I owed 660 dollars for the cancellation fee. Over the past two months and through many many phone calls and multiple visits by my husband who is still at my previous duty station to the local xfinity store where I turned in the equipment we have gotten nowhere. I am fed up. I'm tired of talking to people on the phone who make empty promises and say that the equipment has been taken care of or that the orders were recieved and that they would be processed, or that they can't help. I've turned in orders twice and spoken about the equipment many many times. And it seems like all of the people I've spoken to have no idea of any of the prior conversations...is there no communication internally?  This is ridiculous. I am in the miltary and if this is how Comcast thanks our veterans I want nothing to do with them ever again and I will tell everyone I know the same. I want to speak to a manager in customer service or better yet someone from corporate. Someone please help me.

Regular Visitor

Re: Billing Fiasco

I feel your pain.  I have had to haggle with them about my bill more often than not.  My bill increased 2 months after service began.  Decided to do 2 year contract to eliminate increases - what a joke.  Now they want to add $5/month to my bill because I won't do auto pay with them.  I have eco bill so they aren't paying to send me a bill, that should be good enough.  I don't let vendors debit my account and I certainly wouldn't let Comcast due to frequent bill increases.  I hope you get your issues resolved soon.  THANK YOU for serving our Nation, bless you.

Expert

@whatever030910 wrote:

I recieved orders to tansfer in December, I had to leave my duty station by January. I did not need Xfinity's services at my future address so I chose to cancel the internet cable and home security services. I turned in my equipment in November and January along with a set of orders to prove that I was being transferred by the military to avoid the cancellation fee. The problems started shortly after turning in the equipment and orders in January when I recieved multiple phone calls stating that I had yet to turn in any equipment and I owed 660 dollars for the cancellation fee. Over the past two months and through many many phone calls and multiple visits by my husband who is still at my previous duty station to the local xfinity store where I turned in the equipment we have gotten nowhere. I am fed up. I'm tired of talking to people on the phone who make empty promises and say that the equipment has been taken care of or that the orders were recieved and that they would be processed, or that they can't help. I've turned in orders twice and spoken about the equipment many many times. And it seems like all of the people I've spoken to have no idea of any of the prior conversations...is there no communication internally?  This is ridiculous. I am in the miltary and if this is how Comcast thanks our veterans I want nothing to do with them ever again and I will tell everyone I know the same. I want to speak to a manager in customer service or better yet someone from corporate. Someone please help me.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi whatever030910, 

First and foremost, thank you for your service! As a corporate digital care agent, I'd be happy to review your account and help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.