Community Forum

Billing Change

New Poster

Billing Change

My bill jumped by $10 per month with no warning and for no reason (the service we receive is exactly the same). How can I fix this and return to my original charges?

Expert

Re: Billing Change

@B1ll1ng wrote:

My bill jumped by $10 per month with no warning and for no reason (the service we receive is exactly the same). How can I fix this and return to my original charges?

Most price increases will be noted a month or two beforehand in your bill.  Take a couple of your past bills and compare them with your recent bill which then should show you where the increase came in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I know that the price was changed in my January bill and onward - I just have no idea why and want this changed.

Expert

@B1ll1ng wrote:
Price know that the price was changed in my January bilHerel and onward - I just have no idea why and want this changed.

It is doubtful you'll get it changed.  As I said before, look for a note on a recent past bill to tell you why there was an increase.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have reviewed all bills, my original contract, and all communications - there is nothing warning me about or explaining the price increase.

Official Employee

Hello @B1ll1ng, thanks for reaching out and I can further assist you with this billing concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@B1ll1ng, I did not hear back from you in our private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. If you still need assistance with this billing concern, please send me a private message. Please create a new Public post for any future issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being a Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.