Community Forum

Billing Address

New Poster

Billing Address

Should be an easy question...

How do I amend my billing address? My service address is correct but my billing address is incorrect. I've changed my payment card (with correct address) but on my statements it still references the previous one.

Thanks,

Official Employee

Re: Billing Address

Hello mgtomkins, you can change this by gong online or by using your Xfinity "My Account" app. Just select the billing tab and you'll be able to change this information there. I can also help you from my end of things, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing Address

Hi mgtomkins, it looks like you may have got this resolved so I will close this thread as competed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!